Government Landing Page
Capability StatementDownload Capability Statement
Plastic Machine Shop
- Precision and General Machining of Plastic
- Multi-Axis CNC Routing, Turning, Lathe, Milling
- CNC Precision Cutting, Drilling, Tapping
- Plastic Finishing and Assembly
- Machine Edging, Buffing and Flame Polish finishes
- Small Part Injection Molding
- ISO 9001:2008
Plastic Forming & Bending
- Heat Draping Capacity of 96" x 120" sheets
- 2 Thermal Forming Ovens
- Blown Domes up to 40"
- Water Cooled, Quartz and Double Bend Heating Strips
- Vacuum Form Capacity: 48" x 72"
- Experienced Workforce
- Plastic Extrusion and Contact Welding
Wholesale & Distribution
- Novus Brand Plastic Cleaners, Polishers, Buffers
- Weld-On Brand Adhesives
- Stocked materials include:
- ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Acrylic Mirror, CPVC, Delrin®, Delrin AF, Duroplast®,
Electrical/Fishpaper, Flexible Tubing, Food Grade Materials, G-7,-9,-10, HDPE, Kydex®, Makrolon®, Medical &
Food Grade Plastics, Nylon 6/6, Nylon, PEEK, Polycarbonate, PVC, PET, PETG, Phenolic, PTFE, Polyethylene, Rexolite®,
Styrofoam®, Teflon®, UHMW, Ultem®, Urethane, Vespel®, Zytel®
Sheets, Rods, Bars, Tubes, Shapes
Precision Fabrication of Parts and Components including: Sheaves, Pulleys, Cogs, Gears, Sprockets, Spacers, Stops, Insulators, Vacuum Containers, Hydrometers, Components, Machine Guards, Rails, Bushings, Covers, Chain Guides, Wheels, Rollers, Alignments, Bearings, Podiums, Safety/View Windows, Bar Clamps, Shims, Risers, Assemblies, Cutting/Chopping Boards, Trade Show Booths, Speaker Podiums, Museum Quality Display Cases.
United Sates Postal Service — Since 1990 Plastic-Craft has produced over 150 parts and components; in 2016 we won 28 contracts for 35 different components (including: guides, rollers, sprockets, bearings and stacker assemblies) requiring precision assembly and machining from a wide variety of plastic materials.
Breeze-Eastern, Whippany NJ — Current customer since 2000. Plastic-Craft has made 18 different critical components, including various spacers, windows, bushings, from a range of plastic materials.
Astronics/LSI, Aurora NY — Current customer since 2000 making aircraft lighting components.
Tappan Zee Constructors, Nyack NY — 2016 Following detailed discussions with engineers for the project requirements Plastic-Craft won the contract for UHMW Fender Panels by providing project specific materials that exceeded the original technical engineering requirements for the New NY Bridge.
- Family owned firm founded by Clyde Robinson who created and engraved the nameplates for the instrument panels for US Navy vessels using the latest innovative material in 1934 - plastic!
- Decades of experience successfully working with large corporations and Prime Contractors.
- Outstanding experienced workforce, with dedicated design/engineering, thermo-forming and machine teams. Company longevity has provided a strong network within the plastic industry.
- Vast portfolio of precise product fabrications for commercial, industrial and creative sectors.
- POC: Andrew Flynn
- Plastic-Craft Products Corp.
- 744 West Nyack Road
- West Nyack, NY 10994
- CAGE: 0T968
- DUNS: 001389915
- VOSB: VA Verified Veteran Owned Small Business
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Firm through 09-2019
- JCP Cert. Militarily Critical Data Agreement
- NOFORN Technical Data Agreement
- 9330 — Plastics Fabricated Materials
- 9390 — Miscellaneous Fabricated Nonmetallic Materials
- 2590 — Miscellaneous Vehicular Components-10
- 7330 — Kitchen Hand Tools and Utensils
- 326199 — All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
- 326121 — Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing
- 326122 — Plastics Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- 326113 — Unlaminated Plastics Film and Sheet (except Packaging) Manufacturing
- 326130 — Laminated Plastics Plate, Sheet (except Packaging), and Shape Manufacturing
- 332710 — Machine Shops
- 325211 — Plastics Material and Resin Manufacturing
- 339950 — Sign Manufacturing
- 424610 — Plastics Materials and Basic Forms and Shapes Merchant Wholesalers
- 333514 — Special Die and Tool, Die Set, Jig, and Fixture Manufacturing
NSN Qualified Supplier
- 5935-01-192-1206 — Connector Assembly, Electrical
- 5970-00-537-0682 — Insulator, Bushing
- 5935-01-191-8270 — Insert, Electrical Connector
- 9905-00-498-7817 — Plate, Marking, Blank